How to pinpoint irrigation problems
Irrigation systems are mechanical devices and will need repair or simply wear out. All parts are subject to the need for repair, but some of the common ones are:
1) Tree roots that restrict the supply lines
2) Spray heads that don’t turn
3) Spray heads that turn, but don’t follow the pre-set pattern
4) Leaking heads and pipe connections
5) Water pressure that’s too high or too low
TKHaley Yard Care in Prescott, Arizona can correctly diagnose and repair your irrigation problems. Repairing and adjusting malfunctioning irrigation components make a huge improvement in the efficiency of the system and water consumption. Fine-tuning your irrigation system can produce a healthier landscape.